Monday, August 11, 2008

New blog in the works!

I am working on this blog as a launch to my new business in which I will finally share my love of photography with the public. I will offer prints of my photography as well as photo notecards. Cards are blank inside for your personal message, but you will have the option to add a hand-written greeting line to the front for an additional charge, such as "Missing You," "Best Friends," Thank You," "Happy Birthday," "Congratulations" "Good Luck," etc.. I have other photography-related accessories in the workings to accompany prints & notecards, so stay tuned for my new creations! These items will be wonderful gifts for Christmas, Mother's Day, birthdays, graduations, wedding & baby showers, secret pals, and any other special occasion! Please let me know if there is any other photography-related need you have and we will work together to come up with the idea you have in mind.

No comments: